Home Sitemap Email



Home | Overseas Enclave Rawalpindi
Chairman's Message 

Malik Riaz Hussain


Bahria Town is a trend setter in the urban planning and development. With its innovative construction and development, Bahria Town has given mega projects that have never been undertaken by any developer. Bahria Town, being the pioneer in modern development, offers immense opportunities for its members by introducing ground-breaking projects and Overseas Enclave Lahore is one of them.


Due to this novelty and revolutionary approach, Overseas Enclave Lahore has certainly given world class lifestyle with highest standards in quality development and providing international standard facilities. Overseas Enclave Lahore is hallmark in construction & development by Bahria Town and in short span of time has reached recognition of giving lifestyle with excellence.Overseas Enclave Lahore is not only offering plots but it is also giving people the lifestyles they desire.


Overseas Enclave Team

Arnold Van Der staaij

(Head Project Developments)


Is a seasoned Civil Engineer, who has worked on many mega construction projects as Project In-Charge throughout the world. He describes his experience at Bahria Town as, “It is an honor for me to work on such a large scale development as of Bahria Town. I have worked on many large scale developments all over the world, but the way Bahria Town has planned its projects, it is exemplary for the whole world to follow the footsteps of Bahria Town. Over 20,000 work force and heavy machinery worth more than Rs. 5 billion are working on various Bahria Town sites to complete the fast paced developments.”



Mark Anthony 

 Mark Anthony is the Senior Horticulturist at Bahria Town developments and has been working for    Bahria Town for some time now. Mark Anthony describes beautification works at Bahria Town as, “We are making a masterpiece. All the landscaping and beautification work is directly supervised by me. Immense human and physical resources have been deployed in Bahria Town to make the whole area beautiful, where you can live your life like in a heaven.”



Ehsan ul Haq

Ehsan ul Haq is the Town Planner of Bahria Town. Speaking about the planning of Overseas Enclave, he said, “Everything in Bahria Town is planned in order to place daily life amenities closer to one’s doorstep. Only 35% of the whole land is stipulated for residential and commercial usage, while remaining 65% is for services and amenities. Parks, schools, hospitals, roads, recreation areas and all other facilities are being provided on world class standards.”




Muhammad Asim Qureshi

Asim Qureshi is the Project Manager of Overseas Enclave and has been working on this project since January 2006. He is a seasoned Civil Engineer with work experience of more than 15 years at different sites and locations. According to Mr. Qureshi,  “Habib Rafique is Pakistan’s leading construction and engineering firm, having various high profile construction projects to its credit. We are working at Bahria Town Rawalpindi Overseas Enclave project with full thrust and are confident to deliver the project within stipulated timeframe.”




  © All rights reserved. Overseas Enclave.
A project of Bahria Town
crafted at evolve